In today’s digital world, email is the most common and convenient way of communication, whether it’s for business purposes or for personal use. The job of an Email Service Provider or ESP is to send and receive emails, but they are upgrading themselves day-by-day with the demands. In this article, we have presented the top 10 best email-providers, which can easily be availed for free but still, many of them offers paid services that come with more features than free versions.
Top 10 Best Email Service Providers in 2021
There are many ESPs around the world, but from them, we have picked the best 10 for you, which not only sends & receives emails but also provides many features. Many of them provide utmost security, some come with varieties of features to help users in their job by making it easy, many of them allow users to customize inbox as they want & dome email services are much more convenient for business than others. On the basis of all kinds of criteria, we have shortlisted the top 10 Email Service Providers for you.
Gmail is probably the most popular email service managed by Google in the world. It allows users to send & receive emails for free. Beyond this as per requirements, users can subscribe accordingly. Though it is free it also has premium plans.
- This can be accessed via third-party programs that synchronize Gmail details by POP or IMAP.
- Gmail can be accessed from any device.
- Users can snooze & forward messages, schedule messages & run-through attachments even without opening emails.
- Gmail comes with a notification that allows users to respond to messages.
- It gives 15 GB of storage for free.
- Gmail blocks spam automatically.
- Gmail has Google-Meet features to make video calls with others.
Protected by Swiss privacy law, ProtonMail is famous for its email encryption. Being offered by MIT scientists & CERN, it is highly secured & an open-source service that can be used by both small & large enterprises.
- It is highly secured & has end-to-end encryption.
- Email accounts can be easily created without any personal information.
- No software installation is required to use Proton mail.
- Beyond sending & receiving emails, it supports many other user-friendly features.
- ProtonMail offers mobile apps for both iOS & Android devices.
Outlook is a browser-based email service by Microsoft that provides an easy to access interface. Though it is free to use, it also has premium plans & both includes Exchange Online, Exchange Server & Office 365.
- Users can manage & schedule meetings or events with the help of its inbuilt calendar.
- It comes with enterprise-grade security.
- Users can recover the messages deleted by them mistakenly.
- The outlook is compatible with all devices.
- Outlook provides an easy & organized way to find people, messages, and attachments.
4. Zoho Mail
Zoho Mail is one of the most reliable email service providers with high-end security. It is good for small business, home-based business & business’s personal communications. It works rapidly and protects against fake emails.
- E-Discovery feature by Zoho Mail helps the user to discover emails rapidly.
- Admin can make changes in settings & customize through the control panel.
- Zoho Mail is accessible from both Android & iOS devices.
- It has a facile & clean interface.
- Zoho Mail allows its user to add comments, manage tasks, tag members, and share files.
- Users can manage their sales by integrating with Zoho CRM or Customer Relationship Management.
5. iCloud Mail
iCloud mail is probably the best email service operator for Mac users or iOs users. iCloud Mail is operated by Apple which provides cloud storage capacity and allows file sharing.
- iCloud Mail provides users with storage of good capacity and allows users to download files from its cloud storage on Mac, iOS, and Windows devices.
- With this iCloud mail, users can get access to IMAP.
- It automatically loads HTML images.
- iCloud mail is well organized and adds messages in the inbox after finding them automatically.
6. Yahoo! Mail
Along with the web portal and search engine, Yahoo provides mail service too and this service is offered by American Parent company Yahoo. With good spam blocking features and a process of easy to sign up, it provides a massive amount of storage that is 1TB.
- Users can customize their mailbox with themes.
- Yahoo mail comes with good features of blocking spam.
- It allows user to find the email from the inbox by date contact or even with keywords
- They offer animated GIFs.
- Yahoo mail is very easy to access and its mobile app helps to manage emails even while the user is traveling.
- With its features, users can find images, documents, or any attachment easily.
AOL mail by the division of Verizon communication, AOL is basically a web-based email service provider. It has a usual interface and this free mail provider offers its users many themes to choose from.
- AOL Mail allows its user to customize the view of emails and it helps to organize your emails in an easier way.
- It comes with an AOL calendar that can be managed by the user itself.
- AOL Mail offers built-in antivirus.
- Users can customize the setting as they desire.
- Users can attach only those files which are stored locally.
- It offers an easy to use the mobile application to access the inbox without any resistance
Yandex email service comes with good security and many other exciting features. While providing cloud space it can be used on Android devices. This smart email service provider allows their user to change the appearance of their mailbox.
- Yandex emails have a search feature where usually they can write their message in advance and can set a time to send it when they want.
- It’s smart filtering automatically send those messages into the spam folder which it found suspicious
- Yandex mail gives protection against spamming and fraud.
- With one account users can easily access all Yandex services.
- Yandex email comes with built-in antivirus and it checks every mail whether it contains viruses or not.
- This mail allows users to create tasks along with a task list.
- Yandex email service has a built-in translator.
GMX or Global Mail eXchange is an email service provider that can be used for both professional and personal purposes. It comes with advertising features and has very good file-sharing capabilities. It is accessible through IMAP4 protocols and webmail POP3.
- GMX mail allows attachment up to 50 MB and files can be attached from direct online storage.
- GMX mail helps to keep the inbox clean with its filter feature.
- It provides free storage and also offers a free calendar.
- GMX mail offers a drag and drops feature to manage the user’s schedule.
- GMX mail offers an online address book that allows users to keep track of their contents.
Tutanota email is one of the most secure email services which is easy to access and also it is an open-source email service that provides end-to-end encryption. Users can avail of encrypted emails from all devices via desktop clients and mobile apps email clients.
- Tutanota email is end-to-end encrypted and it also poses an encrypted calendar to maintain security.
- Being one of the most secure mail server providers it allows users to send secure emails for free to anyone hassle-free.
- Tutanota email is user-friendly.
- It offers free email services without ads.
You can select which email provider you will use on the basis of your requirements. While selecting an email service you should look for its storage, mobile accessibility, filters, and other important features that will make it more convenient for you. Hope you find this article helpful don’t forget to let us know which email service you have chosen and what features you are experiencing.
Leave a Reply